Our Tea Room overlooks the rows of lavender so if the weather’s fine, sit outside, breathe in the lovely scent and admire the view as you try our famous lavender scones.
Want something more substantial? Grab some lunch, all made using the freshest Yarra Valley produce, and enjoy a glass of Yarra Valley wine, beer or cider.
All our food is prepared and cooked on the premises – you’re in for some good old-fashioned home-cooking!
- Licensed (wine by the glass only). Local wines. No BYO
- Devonshire teas with lavender scones & homemade raspberry jam
- Gourmet platters, homemade soup & light lunches
- Air-conditioned in summer & heated in winter
- Outdoor patio area for alfresco dining on fine days
- Seating for up to 35 persons inside & 20 persons in outdoor covered area
- Access and toilet for people with disabilities