The terms and conditions set out below (“Event Terms and Conditions”) relate to any event (“event”), hosted by Warratina Farm Pty Ltd (“organiser”).
They constitute a binding contract between Warratina Farm Pty Ltd (ABN 34 257 074 101) and the person holding or using a ticket to any event (“event tickets”) at Warratina Lavender Farm (“venue”) irrespective of whether the ticket was purchased by the person holding or using the ticket and applies to any subsequent holders or recipients of the ticket (“you” or “your”).
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE BINDING
- Tickets are available online (e-tickets) via our website and on-premises on the day of entry.
- The ticket is proof of purchase and must be presented at the time of admission (valid proof of age ID may also be required).
- One ticket per person.
- You are responsible for checking all event information and ensuring you have purchased the correct event ticket.
- Any complimentary event tickets provided by Warratina Farm Pty Ltd may not, without the prior written consent by the organiser, be sold, transferred or used by anyone other than the person whose name is on the event.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
- Unless authorised by Warratina Farm Pty Ltd and except as required by law, ticket sales are strictly non-refundable. For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund if:
- you are no longer able to attend the event;
- you arrive late;
- you are denied entry to the event or evicted from the event for any reason;
- you did not enjoy the event.
- Tickets cannot be transferred between events.
- Warratina Farm Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the program of an event without prior notice or limitations.
- Warratina Farm Pty Ltd reserves its rights to cancel events at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which at the organiser’s sole discretion, makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate an event. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the organiser’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war. Warratina Farm Pty Ltd reserves its rights to shorten the length of any event, at any time, due to a Force Majeure Event.
ACCESS & ENTRY
- Warratina Farm Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Open times are provided on the event page specific to each Event. There is no entry to the premises outside of the stated event times.
- Any persons who are acting anti-socially, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
- Illegal substances, glass, weapons, fire hazards and other such items are not to be brought to events.
- Dogs are allowed at events and must be kept on a lead at all times.
- No flammable liquids or fire hazard items of any types are to be brought on site, including but not limited to flares, lasers, fireworks. Fire hazards of any risk will be confiscated at the gate when total fire ban periods are in force.
- No Passouts are permitted at any event.
MEDIA & MARKETING
- Warratina Lavender Farm has all rights to video and/or photograph events and to distribute any media from events.
- People under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian.
ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK
- You acknowledge that there are many inherent dangers of attending an outdoor event which may result in loss or damage to your property and personal injury and you agree to take all necessary steps to keep yourself safe such as staying hydrated and wearing footwear. Warratina Lavender Farm does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your personal property.
- In the case of an emergency or serious injury, you must follow all official directions of or authorised by Warratina Lavender Farm staff, Fire Wardens, Safety Officers and Emergency Services personnel.
To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree to waive any legal rights of action you may have against and release Warratina Farm Pty Ltd, its officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers from all claims, liability, loss, damage and costs however so arising out of or in relation your attendance at an event (whether based in negligence or any other tort, contract, statutory liability, omission on the part of the persons released or otherwise).
You agree to indemnify Warratina Farm Pty Ltd, its related entities, contractors and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives against any loss, injury or damages caused to any other person or the property of any other person arising out of your actions, negligence or breach of these Event Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and the Federal Court of Australia (where applicable). The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us.