Our 10 acre lavender farm is just an hour’s drive from Melbourne in the beautiful Yarra Valley. Learn about the different varieties and uses of lavender, the plants’ life cycle, and how and when we harvest and dry the flowers.
November 15 – January 14 ENTRY:
General Admission (16+): $15.00
Children (Under 16): Free
January 15 – November 14 ENTRY:
Good Friday, Christmas Day & Boxing Day
Warratina Lavender Farm caters for people of all abilities
Our facilities include:
● Access for people with disabilities (including an accessible toilet)
● Parking for cars & coaches
● Gift shop offering a wide range of lavender products & gifts
● Cottage garden & rows of lavender
● Large Drying Shed for group presentations & exhibitions
● Water bowl for dogs outside
Weather at Warratina
To help you plan your trip to Warratina Lavender Farm, we’ve provided this handy weather forecast tool.