Book a time and visit the farm like a VIP!
Groups of 10+ are welcome to book a visit by appointment. Your visit includes:
- Guided tour
- Walk around the lavender fields and gardens
- View the drying shed
- Tea or Coffee (self-serve)
- Lavender ice-cream
- Visit the gift shop
Wander through rows of flowering lavender (mid November to mid January) and the beautifully manicured gardens, taking in the fabulous displays of espaliered roses. Your guided tour is all about the various types of lavender grown on the farm, tips on how to grow lavender and its various decorative, medicinal and culinary uses.
Bring a picnic and throw a blanket down on the lawn and have lunch with a glorious view or make yourselves comfortable on one of the garden benches or tables throughout the grounds. Help yourself to a cup of tea or coffee and enjoy the incredible tranquillity in the gardens, admiring the flowers, breathing in the fresh air and marvelling at the bird life.
You will have:
- Access for people with disabilities (including an accessible toilet)
- Parking for small buses and coaches
- Flat & gentle slopes for people of all mobilities
- Covered outdoor dining area and garden seating
- Tea and coffee facilities
All for just $15 per person.